Importing booking report to daybook
Import template for e-conomic to allow direct import of daily turnover report to e-conomic daybook.
- Client will need to be logged in on the admin module.
- The template is pre-configured for the CSV-file generated by the Excel workbook.
The import flow is as follows:
- Open the e-conomic admin-module.
- Select the company for which to import, click “Administrer”
- Click on the “Regnskab”-tab and select the cashbook called “Dagsrapport”.
- Click on the “Import”-button with the text “Importer posteringer” – a new pop-up will appear.
- Click on “Vælg fil” and browse PC to find the desired CSV-file
- Make sure that the template “dagsrapport” is selected.
- In the field “Bilagsnr.” change the input to the “default” + 1. Example: If the last import had number 101, then the number should be changed to 102.
- Click on the button “Importér data”.
- E-conomic will import the data, and the entries should appear in the cashbook.